This course is an advanced course meant for those who have completed Level 1 and Level 2 courses. It includes several advanced asanas, mudras, kriyas, Pranayamas, and meditations that could help reach the ultimate goal of life: self realization. This Raja Yoga course consists of a 4-day residential retreat at a natural place away from bustle of the city life. This retreat has been a life-changing spiritual experience for thousands of YVK students over the last several years!
Some of the salient features of this level 3 Raja Yoga course:
- A practical and natural way to be happy all the time.
- Experience bliss by cleansing and activating pancha koshas.
- Annamaya Kosha purified by satvikahara Sadhana. You will start loving to eat raw foods by the end of this program. Will taste various varieties and experience lot of weight reduction in no time. Cleanses the whole body and strengthens the immune system and purifies the body and mind naturally.
- Pranamaya Kosha by practicing deep levels of Pranayamas, kriyas, bandhanas, etc.
- Manomaya Kosha through higher levels of meditation – Soham, Chakra Dhayanam, etc. – awakening the inner consciousness
- Vignanamaya Kosha through knowledge imparted by interactive sessions on a very deep understanding of life to release blocks at the mental level experience freedom, happiness, lightness, and creativity.
- Anandamaya Kosha by practicing Samadhi Meditation (Nithya Samadhi Sthithi) during the 4-day retreat. You will experience the bliss of being in satvic silence.
- During this course, you may experience several miracles. So, keep your mind open to miraculous and divine experiences!
- Helps you discover the divinity within you.